Delivery Policy for Downloadable Digital Goods
Once your order is accepted, you will:
- be prompted to begin your download immediately, and
- you will receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download.
If you select to begin your download immediately, your completion of the download will constitute delivery to you of the item(s) you purchased.
If you select to begin your download through the email that you have received from us, the receipt by you of the e-mail will constitute delivery by us to you of the item(s) you purchased.
In case you are unable to download the item(s) you purchase or you do not receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download, you must contact us within five (5) days from the date of your order. If you do not contact us within five (5) days from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received, downloaded and delivered to you.
The resources that you purchase from Edufikra are delivered electronically and classified as “Non-returnable Products”. Unless agreed otherwise, Non-returnable Products cannot be returned, replaced or exchanged. For that reason, all sales on our digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
Edufikra may, at its discretion, offer a refund in the event your purchase falls into one of the exceptions listed below.
- Compromised Resource File- A resource file is damaged or is missing content.
- Misrepresentation- A resource preview and/or description misrepresents what is actually contained in the resource ( subject to review by Edufikra)
Technical Limitations— You are unable to access a resource because the technical requirements aren’t included in the resource description.
- File Download Status— You purchased a resource but never downloaded the file from your “My Purchases” page. (Verified by Edufikra)
Any requests for refunds must be submitted within three months of your purchase. Submission of such request does not guarantee a refund and Edufikra reserves its right to grant refunds on a case-by-case basis.
If your purchase meets these guidelines, you can submit a refund request through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of your request, be sure to include the resource name, your concerns about the resource, and any specific examples or details you might have.